Hiya hi hi. Want to know some of the best things about having your very. own. blog? It’s always there for you. It never moves on. It doesn’t mind taking the backseat to your life. And I’m pretty sure it doesn’t hold a grudge.
Because blogs are forgiving (especially mine…I’m a noob, remember?), I’m back!
You know how it is when you bump into an old friend – out and about – completely out of the blue…? You have some friends that you want to “bump and run,” (get yo mind outta the gutter) and say your “hey, how ya been’s” and get the heck outta there before you’re stuck talking foreverrrrr when all you can really think about is hopping in the nearest checkout line because Target is starting to become overly crowded and you still haven’t had enough coffee to properly function. Oh. That hasn’t ever happened to you? Um, me either.
And then you have some friends that you bump into, haven’t seen in weeks (or maybe even months) and you can instantly pick up with the last conversation the two of you left off on. And you genuinely want to get together with them to catch up, even though it feels like you haven’t missed a beat. Wellllllllll, that’s how I’m pretending I feel with this blog. Like we are besties. And he (she?) hasn’t missed a beat. We haven’t missed a beat. Awe.
Buuuuut, just to do a quick catch up here a five things that you should know about me since the last time you may have heard from me. (wow, has it really been 6 months? oops.)
1. I’m kind of obsessed with the movie Pitch Perfect. If you haven’t seen it yet, you probably should or else it’s going to get aca-awkward up in here.
2. Over Christmas break I was re-introduced to the wild world of Bingo. That’s right, B-I-N-G-O. And I’m not going to lie, I’m a BIG fan. I regularly try to convince innocent souls to whoop it up with me and my 80 year-old comrades. Boyfriend is also a big fan, another sign that we are meant for each other…. and that we are both prettyyyy nerdy.
3. We had Christmas at OUR house in 2012!! Our first Christmas in OUR very first house. Ohemgee, it was perfect. More deets later.
4. I now say Ba-Zing and Bazinga quiiiiiiite frequently. I’m sorry in advance.
5. I really, really, really wish I had an uncle Si.
I think that’s all for now. I’d hate to overwhelm you.